judicial notice / demand for rights
Know all men by these presents, that I, John Henry; Doe, do travel upon the highways and roads of these United States as a matter of asserted Common Law rights. That I assert my full sovereignty as a free and natural Man under the Common Law of the Constitution of the united States of America, to wit:
- “The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege but a common and fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived.” Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 337 Ill. 200, 169 NE 22, 66 ALR 834. Ligare v. Chicago, 139 Ill. 46, 28 NE 934. Boone v. Clark, 214 SW 607; 25 AM JUR (1st) Highways, Sec.163.
- “The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by a carriage. or automobile, is not a mere privilege which a City may prohibit or permit at will, but a common right which he has under the right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of
Happiness.” Thompson v. Smith 154 SE 579.
- “The right to travel is part of the Liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment.” Kent v. Dulles 357 U.S. 116, 125.
- “Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them.” Miranda v. Arizona 384 U.S. 436, 491.
- “The claim and exercise of a Constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.” Miller v. U.S. 230 F 2d 486, 489.
- “Our system of government, based upon the individuality and intelligence of the citizen, the state does not claim to control him, except as his conduct to others, leaving him the sole judge as to all that only affects himself.” Mugler v. Kansas 123 U.S. 623, 659-6O.
This statement has been submitted upon demand of a driver’s license, registration, proof of insurance, and, therefore, is part of the official record of any ensuing action and must be introduced as evidence in said action. It will be noted that willful suppression of evidence is a felony.
John Henry; Doe, a free man, In Propria Persona
STATE OF __________________________
COUNTY OF ________________________
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this ______ day of ___________, 20____ by ______________________________ who is personally known to me or has been made known to me by proper identification.
My commission expires: __________________ SEAL:
Purpose of jurat is for oath and identification only and cannot be used to indicate entry into any foreign Jurisdiction.